Thursday, July 9, 2009

non-happy

"are you unhappy?",i've been asked this for the nth time last night.

wah.
am i?

let me put it this way, I am happy.
I am happy, yes I am.

there are just some things that make me frown this past few days or weeks, for this matter.

so as to dissolve these into thin molecules, here's a list:

1. i've been overworkin. not that i'm obliged, imjust being addicted to harassing myself by not resting at all.

2. ironically, i'm burn out. there's so much to say yet i'm so lazy to explain.

3. being bothered because of "hala! ang payat payat mo masyado!" remarks, said way too loudly to ignore.

4. defective c510 sony ericsson phone. yes, the one i just bought last month.

5. not having enough time to read my books.

6. superiority complex infested people that plagues my day.

7. shatting isn't getting easier.

8. nostalgic dreams.

9. missing the parents soooo much.

10. boy anghel utak polboron pa rin.


i'm happy.
true.
sayawan pa kita ng halukay ube. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment