Friday, April 17, 2009

it's my blog anyway. bwahaha!

i've already posted this in facebook and friendster bulletin. but for immortalizing purposes i'm posting this. and for you violent reactors, read the title if you may.

ten really random facts about you.
10. I call my parents, mamagorgeous and papahandsome.
09. I love eating okra w/ soy sauce syempre, papak is actually the right term,
08. I have a general name for my crushes sa phone ko, they are all Totoy Kending.
07. I used to think and still feels that merlou, my brother, and i are twins.
06. I am a level 4 stalker. aw kay may levels! (5 is the most superb)
05. Most of my clothes are from ukay ukay.
04. I love wearing pajamas.
03. I looove frank sinatra and john legend.
02. I have 2 one way free cebu pacific tickets. inggit inggit naman dyan!
01. I enjoy watching playhouse disney shows.

nine ways to win my heart.
09. Be timid looking but
08. Surprise me by being talkative once we're closer than close. huh?! hehe.
07. Must be an AB English major. oppps! ahaha!
06. Sing for me. videoke queen ako so...
05. Must know how to hug hug hug.
04. Walk me home. kahit sa balara ka pa nakatira at ako taguigers.
03. Be family oriented.
02. must know how to truncate words when texting.
01. Must know how to contact eye-to-eyely. nye! haha!

eight things i carry/wear every day.
08. Pajama!
07. Malong.
06. Watch
05. Rings and earrings ni mama.
04. Undies! naman!
03. Corny jokes.
02. Confidence
01. Smile :)

seven things that annoy me.
07. Lack of sleep.
06. Power tripping.
05. Slave driving.
04. My own laziness.
03. Dense fifol.
02. I'm having second thoughts about my june plans!
01. Totoy kendings who replies a profound "haha." to your 3 frames, 499 character text message.

six places i've vistited.
06. Cebu.
05. Baguio.
04. Bohol.
03. Iloilo
02. Bacolod
01. Boracay.

olala! feeling turista diba?

five things i want to do before i die.
05. Finish reading all my novels.
04. Umibig ng totoo. ahaha!
03. Complete writing a novel.
02. Watch my favorite plays and musical in London.
01. magEuropean tour w/ mama ug papa.

four things i'm afraid of.
04. Being left.
03. the unseen. basta unseen.
02. Being unhappy and unsatisfied 10 years from now.
01. losing someone dear to me.

three things i do every day.
03. Laugh
02. Mag-stalk and magkacrush. ahaha!
01. Magpasalamat.

two things i'm trying not to do now.
02. take a bath. haha.
01. magbasa.

one person you want to see right now.
01. parents. missing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment