Wednesday, April 15, 2009

so hot: of fever and old flames

36.8.
negative.
my temperature according to april, the nurse on duty sa office. but i feel feverish. it's because of the colds. and it definitely doesn't help that i'm having hormonal issues because of my period. grrr. it's not easy being a girl and working in a cold center, you know. (parang tunog pakyaw ako dito ah.)

***************

rojoe.
i find it amusing: finding myself so unattached to any emotion while chatting with him. with james "mighty" bond. it's liberating. and made me think if in years to come i'll be in the very same term with him -friends and content of the subtle conversation, nothing more. almost everybody who know me during college would know how this "phenomena" would fit in that term, they all know how my stalking ability was enhanced and been polished on those four years because of rojoe. i'll post some time my multiply entry about him so you'll get a glimpse of that not-so-controversial-part of my quite-ordinary college life.

anyhow, i'm happy that we're friends now and i don't feel like fainting and drowning into the world of catatonic schizophrenia because of him. i've new subject for that event now. bwa-ha-ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment